Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall!

Hello Fall! There are so many things changing at the Alexander house.  The leaves on the trees, the weather, middle school tennis season almost complete, and Reece Alexander is on the move! If you don't believe me watch this little gem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbrTHt8D5ew&feature=share&list=ULUbrTHt8D5ew

As much as I want him to reach his developmental milestones (therapy Mom coming out in me), I want him to stay a baby just a little longer.  However, I love this time of year and all the changes that are coming with it.  I attempted a new Pinterest recipe in celebration of these cold mornings.  Baked oatmeal. 
It was super yummy.  Keeley didn't like the texture so she only ate half of hers.  Fine by me because I finished the rest of it :).  I loaded it up with strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. Imagine this with a cup of coffee...
Here is the link to the recipe http://www.sohowsittaste.com/2012/06/blueberry-raspberry-baked-oatmeal.html





Happy Fall everyone.  Next recipe I will be attempting in honor of this season, pumpkin and white chocolate chip muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment